Take advice from fuckups.they're the only ones that can tell you about the bottom & how to avoid it

Photobucket

Monday, February 15, 2010

WHAT Am I Good At?

Someone told me to make a list of things that I'm good at so that it might make me feel a little better about myself. It only made me feel worse. To be one hundred percent honest the things thing that I am absolutely fantastic at aren't going to get me anywhere in life.

taking care of kids-I've always been really great with children. Not just as a playmate, but also as an effective and balanced disciplinarian and teacher. However, it's really depressing to think about because the thing that makes it suck is that I'm unable to financially support a kid, and I probably always will be. It's fucking sad that because of this, I can't even raise MY own son. Another thing that sucks about this is that I could never make a living through childcare because I have a record and the people that could afford to pay me to raise their kids act like if someone has a record then they're gonna cook the dog and rape their kids.

writing-Whether it be a poem, a story, an essay, an article, or a song, I have always been quite proficient in writing of all kinds. However, it doesn't fucking matter. I can't go to school, and even if I could go back to school it would have to be through a fast and cheap series of courses to obtain a job or career that's pay would barely get me by. Besides that, I'm TERRIBLE at dumbing things down, and in order for most of anyone to have any interest in your writing, dumbification is a definite must. I'm still decent at it, but the only time my writing can really shine is when its done on MY terms. I don't write as well on topics that do not interest me, or topics that I cannot give my own opinion on.

dancing-No one wants to see a fat girl dance unless it's so that they can laugh at her. A fat girl dancing is the entertainment equivalent to male nudity. Even if it's good, it's still a joke.

giving blowjobs-This one is super riciulous. I can give blowjobs that are legendary...especially if I've had enough time to figure out what kind a man likes to have. YES, different men like to have their cocks sucked in different ways. Some guys like teeth, some don't, some like hard sucking, some prefer it to pretty much just be slobbed on...etc, etc. No one's gonna pay me to suck their penis, and even if they would, I don't think they could ever offer me a fair price, because, once again, I have the whole "fat" thing...Which I don't quite understand how it's relevent.

There are a plethora of things that I'm good at, I guess, but they're all fucking useless. Since I live in this shithole called the USA, no talent is worth a fuck if you can't get paid to exploit it, and in my case, I suck at anything I could be paid to do.

1 comment:

  1. I fully understand. It is hard finding things that we are good at... instead try finding something you are interested in, learn all you can about it, then you'll have something else you can add to your list.

    I've been down that same road looking for a job, no body wants to hire someone with a record, even if the charges occurred over 20 years ago.

    I'm not a bad dancer myself, and I'm good to watch for a giggle or two...lol. I just don't express myself that way very often any more.

    Have a great day. I'm sure you will one day find the 'talent' you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete