Take advice from fuckups.they're the only ones that can tell you about the bottom & how to avoid it

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tom Waits and Chocolate Covered Strawberries



I've obviously been pretty depressed lately. I felt a little bit better today, and as stupid as it sounds, I have chocolate and a dirty dream to thank. I took a nap today, and while I was sleeping, I dreamt that I ditched being in a wedding to go hang out with Tom Waits. I had to wait on him in an ancient classic brothel-looking hotel, and while I was waiting there, I had my cousin come over. Her and I drank while we waited on Tom to call us. We met him in a broken down tiny trailer that appeared to be in the middle of nowhere. Instantly, upon seeing him, I noticed he had a strange=looking bottle of beer in his hand and we were quickly pawing all over each other like passionate ex lovers that hadn't seen each other in years. Tom, my cousin and I entered the tiny trailer to find that it was full of people that looked like they were imported straight from the late 70s or early 80s and played country music. The trailer was dimly lit and full of clutter that appeared to be alcohol and drug party trash. There was a very tired looking woman in the corner of the room that had apparently been waiting on Tom to bring her a needle to shoot up some form of opiate, and the rest of the people were waiting on him to bring drugs. We all began smoking pot, and something that we smoked out of a pyrex that was never established as to what it was, but when was heated it turned a beautiful bright purplish pink. As we all laughed and did drugs, I sat comfortably upon Tom's lap as he licked my face and gave me deep, warm kisses.

This is what the scene in the dream reminded me of.


After I woke up, I felt refreshed, and my friend called me to inform me that she was on her way with a surprise for me. She showed up with a bag of home made chocolate covered strawberries, and I immediately dove into them. We then left the apartment and went out for crab legs and sushi at a local buffet. I swear, both the dream and the snacks snapped me out of my being suicidal. I don't know how, but all of the morbid and deathly thoughts I had had for the past week were flushed from my brain. When I returned from the restaraunt, I prepared my boyfriend some home made stir fry and gave him one of the strawberries. We then went to bed and I shagged the holy hell out of him. I fell asleep, naked and sweat covered, only to be awakened by another dream about Tom Waits...I got up and had me another strawberry. Weird.

2 comments:

  1. You are a good writer. The dream sounded great, man.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and for the follow. Back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had cool dreams, mine I either don't remember or they're boring as hell. I think that's why my imagination is so depraved during the day. Sounds like a good day though.

    ReplyDelete