Take advice from fuckups.they're the only ones that can tell you about the bottom & how to avoid it

Photobucket

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My funeral

I hope no one spends a bunch of money on my funeral. It would really piss me off because there's a small amount of money I have needed to put my affairs in order to fix the largest problems in my life and if the only way that I could get my family to plunk it down would be in my time of dying, it would be very frustrating. I'd really just like to see every one drunk and dancing to music I would approve of. I hope that my death will make those who chose to neglect me and refused to offer me any help make a change in their own way of doing things. I hope that they will think twice before neglecting anyone else in their life who needs them. ...And I hope that they'll play this song at the end of my service.

No comments:

Post a Comment