Take advice from fuckups.they're the only ones that can tell you about the bottom & how to avoid it

Photobucket

Friday, February 5, 2010

After February

This February will determine what I do with the rest of my life...If things don't go well, I'm going to basically die or fall off of the map...OR BOTH. I don't know if I'll end up being a hobo, prostitute, or a smelly nomadic weirdo, but regardless, I know I won't be sticking around here to rot. My mind will be so plagued with sadness that I'll have to either be constantly high or having some kind of fun. There's no way I'll be able to just live a normal, stiff, boring life. The court date will determine the fate of my duty as a mother, and if I lose my child, I will no longer have any kind of reason to be a straight citizen. People are always quick to tell me "You can't do this for your kid...you have to do it for yourself"...Well, that's bullshit cos I don't want to break my back working in a fucking fast food restaraunt for next to nothing...the only reason I would ever endure such hell would be for the sake of my kid, and I if I don't have him, I have no desire to live in such a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment