Take advice from fuckups.they're the only ones that can tell you about the bottom & how to avoid it

Photobucket

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Attn fellow fuckup poets and underachieving journalists

PLEASE. Ever since myspace has basically died, I've had to go to facebook and it sucks because it's more difficult to add cool people. It's like, most of the people that are on my facebook friends list are people I've been been loosely acquainted with throughout high school, barhopping, etc... in other words, they're people I would very rarely feel intrigued about anything they have to say or anything that they're into...so please add me if you read my blog so that I can be entertained and fascinated with all of my kindred spirits and fantasy people...besides that, it will be easier for me to find out my fellow blogger people have been writing since my filter on here has been being bombarded by some writers' entries (especially the COPY-and-Paste bloggers...

If you don't have a facebook, just fucking do it. For me??? Writers unite!

http://www.facebook.com/MainliningEyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment