Take advice from fuckups.they're the only ones that can tell you about the bottom & how to avoid it

Photobucket

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Charlie.



I guess I had my last dream about Tom Waits last week. It was the last of a series of four. Charlie is now in my head, in my dreams. Drunk and on his deathbed. Desiring my subserviant company. As he stood before me, I grew afriad of him. I feared I would fall victim to his misogyny, or that he would to my misandry. But it didn't happen that way. Instead we were tender toward each other. I cuddled him and fluffed the pillows of his deathbed. I found his body cold and lifeless the following morning, but I didn't cry. I embraced his corpse, and called the coroner. I embraced his corpse....hmmm. Metaphor, irony, or nonsense?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...Chuck Buk/Henry Chinaski and Tom Waits. Two of my heroes, which makes you one of my heroes!

    ReplyDelete