Take advice from fuckups.they're the only ones that can tell you about the bottom & how to avoid it

Photobucket

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Infectious Grooves pt.II Summer is ready when you are...


Wanna know what it feels like to mainline methamphetamine?


This song makes me think of walking around in the city in the summertime...being sweaty and smelling busy people's sweat on the metro bus.


Another one of those songs that feel like breeze on sweat.


Chilled out funk...what could be better to grill meat and drink beer to?



This is the musical equivalent to schizophrenia...this is what my head sounds like when I don't have any music to listen to.


For those of you who don't know...I'm a rabid Britney fan. It's awful and terrible to deal with at times, like when I'm drunk and I get the urge to hear some BitBit...It eats me up inside until I find my way to a jukebox or computer so that I can relieve myself with this crazy whore's tunes. This is my fave...dig the creepy way they sexualize horses in this vid. It kind of reminds me of a Telenovella soap.


I fell in love with the first boy I fell in love with...to this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment