Take advice from fuckups.they're the only ones that can tell you about the bottom & how to avoid it

Photobucket

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Infectious Grooves

Digital Versicolor by Glass Candy

I have the entire layout for a music video to this song in my head. It can only be described as an "orgy of color".

Just Wait Til Next Year by John Maus

Okay, I've gotta tell people about this guy because I think he's becoming a big deal to me. He's so weird, elusive and enigmatic. He makes this rad music as a one man band by night, and he's a professor of political philosophy at Hawaii University by day. I don't get him, but at the same time, I totally do. He makes my brain hurt and I like it.

All Come To Meet Her by Skip Spence

I just heard this song for the first time about a month ago and I immediately wondered how I have gone this long without ever hearing it. It sounds so, uhm, tasteful...

Belong by Washed Out

I was really surprised when I found out who was behind what I only knew of as "Washed Out". It's surprising to find that a young, soft spoken southern kid with a baby's face is making chillwave that sounds like dreams. Look him up.

Golden by Katie The Pest

A.K.A. Talia Rose...she's a real nice girl. Found out about her from a music sampler, dug her up on the internets, and she's a real person. You can listen to a bunch of her songs here on blogger. This girl pumps out songs like a fucking machine. You can tell it's pretty much what she's all about.

Bull In The Heather (cover) by The Go! Team

I'm just gonna tell people who know me in real life not to get mad at me for posting this song on a blog. Most of the people that read my crap are cool and deserve to hear it if they haven't already. The ones who don't deserve it don't care so we won't have to worry about it being ruined.

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww Skip Spence. He da man...triffic songster...well chosen.
    Will check out the other stuff you have put up because as Lux Interior from the Cramps sang, 'you've got gooood taste...'

    ReplyDelete