Take advice from fuckups.they're the only ones that can tell you about the bottom & how to avoid it

Photobucket

Monday, June 14, 2010

YOU GONNA GET RAPED.

One day I woke up from a night of binge drinking in a half-drunken hangover haze to some fat teenage douche bag and his 40 year old black drug dealer trying to gangfuck me. I could hear the black dude egging the boy on. "You got her panties off, stick it in her..." he directed the impressionable adolescent. I didn't know if I was dreaming or not, and the weiner was rubbing against my clit. I almost involuntarily started to move my hips. I began to come to and realize that the black dude was actually forcing my fingers around his cock, and the boy was well on his way to entering me. I quickly dug my nails into the dick in my hand and shoved the other guy off of me the best I could in a drunken stupor. The white boy ran out the front door and the black guy ran back and hopped in bed with his girlfriend. I was left alone, de-panted and slightly traumatized.
I left the house and got a ride from a friend of mine to the hospital to have a rape kit exam done on me because as I was walking it became clear to me that something, I don't know what, but something, had indeed been in my asshole. I figured "That shit ain't cool, I'm gonna do something about this." The whole rape kit thing was as traumatizing as waking up to strange man's dick in my hand and after the nurse was finished performing the exam she informed me that I had two weeks to decide whether or not I was going to press charges, and that I couldn't receive the results of the procedure unless I did.
I still lived with my mom at the time, and for the next week she could tell something was up with me. She asked me what was wrong and I told her. Then, she replied with the most unexpected statement ever...
"Everybody gets raped."
I thought about it and came to the conclusion that she was kind of right. Looking back, almost every female I know has at some point had some variation of unwanted penetration forced on her. Maybe not "rape" in the traditional sense, but, well, I don't know what else you would call it. The drunken wake-up hover-fuck, the guy that won't quit groping you on the backroad who's your only way to get home that you fuck after being threatened to be put out of the vehicle to be eaten by coyoties, the sadsack bastard who acts like he's gonna commit suicide if you don't break him off a piece of pussy, etc. It's almost necrophilia. These dudes know that the girl they're screwing wants no part of the act and will most likely be a dead, dry, awkward fuck, but they don't care. It's as dishonourable as rape, if you ask me.
It never seems to matter how fat or conventionally unattractive these women are to most men, nor does it seem to matter how attractive or capable of getting laid the guy is. This happens to many girls and women of all shapes, colors, and sizes, just as it is difficult to determine the particulars of the male perpatrators. It's true. Most women, at some point in their life, will be in one way or another, for lack of a better term, "raped".
I didn't press charges on the kid or the other guy, which means that I never got the results of the rape kit back. I just wasn't enough of an evil bitch to ruin a couple of guys' lives that were doing something that it seems like a lot of guys do. However, I did beat the holy fuck out of a guy about a year and a half later that did it to some one I love...
and it felt oh so good.

4 comments:

  1. I think this video describes your encounter.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf2S7kKLtEQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO...I wasn;t expecting that, and it's fuckin great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm I had a boyfriend.. That kept saying he wanted to have anal with me.. I was flipping terrified.. his fucking penis was huge and kinda hurt even when we did it the "normal" way (LOL) anywho he finally got me "on my stomach" and went about trying to shove his enoumous weiner in ... I said i couldnt do it it hurt and i was near tears (he didnt care) he was like well do you wanna use lube? uh yeah sure ... duh?! so he went out of the room looking for some and came back with a tube of anti-fungal foot ointment...... I didnt use it.... ... yeah....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you came back with a wallop M.E. It's kinda made me squirm over my morning coffee, but hey the world can be an ugly place I figure.
    It's those types of men who really let the team down. Big time.
    Good to see you are back in the writing game again ;)

    ReplyDelete